HOME‎ > ‎OUR SCHOOL‎ > ‎A-Z of General Information‎ > ‎


Enrolment packs are available from the school office.

At enrolment time you need to bring the following documents;
  • a completed enrolment form
  • either a NZ birth certificate (available from Births, Deaths and Marriages on 0800 22 52 52), N Z passport, Australian passport or proof of residency or student visa (if not a New Zealand citizen)
  • Zone Questionnaire 
  • proof of residence (e.g. a rates bill, etc.) to confirm that the child is "in zone"
  • immunisation certificate from a doctor or the record in the Well Child book
  • a completed dental form

The school has an enrolment scheme in place. All students who live within the home zone are automatically entitled to enrol at the school.