HOME‎ > ‎OUR SCHOOL‎ > ‎A-Z of General Information‎ > ‎

Medication at School

If your child needs to take medication at school, please complete an authorization form (available at the office). Medication is given by the office staff and any medication given will be recorded in the school medication register. 
No oral medication (e.g. paracetamol, or hay fever tablet) is administered without parent permission. Office staff will phone a parent to get permission.